Monday, July 30, 2012

more cats, more kitsch

It never ends, you know. We had just adopted Sammy the puppy out. I had hung out at my mom's until a little after midnight watching the Olympics, then set out for home... only to discover two little kittens sitting in the road a couple of blocks from my mom's house, EXACTLY in the same place where I had found the puppies several weeks ago. Arrrrrrrgh. So there are now two more kittens in my mom's house. They are very friendly, playful, and super adorable. We've named them Trixie and Blondie.

Photobucket
Trixie (left) and Blondie

Photobucket
Trixie (front) and Blondie

I had some errands to run down in Jacksonville this morning, which meant I got to traverse that stretch of US-1 again, and I got to snap some images of two lovely little kitsch spots I missed on my last trip through:

Photobucket
Sunset Motel, Callahan, FL

Photobucket

Photobucket
King's Cocktail Lounge, Hilliard, FL

Photobucket

No comments: