Thursday, December 8, 2011

If not for sits...

As I'm trying to save money, I'm doing my best to keep the heat off in my apartment. For those of you who don't know much about Korea - in Korea, the heating systems are built into the floor. Floor heat is a wonderful thing, but boy does it knock your gas bill up. Thus far, I've been running it from about 4am-8am max, although it also hasn't gotten all that cold yet. Or at least I don't think so. Charlie, on the other hand, was apparently built for warmer weather. She is way more snuggly now than she is when it's warm out. If I'm at my desk, she's in my lap. If I'm in bed, she's under the covers, snuggled up tight against me. If I get up before the crack of dawn to turn on the floor heat, she abandons me as soon as it gets toasty down there. And if the floor heat's off and I'm not home, seated, or in bed... she sits on my laptop. I've caught her in the middle of writing a lengthy gibberish email to a friend, and surely she must spend some time checking out the lolcats:

funny pictures of cats with captions

lolcats funny cat pictures

if its not for sits ys it made of warm

IF NOT FOR SITS WHY IS IT MADE OF WARM

if its not for sits  wai is it made of warms?

Photobucket
Yeah. I think we may also have discovered why the Evil Blue Screen of Death has been popping up all of the sudden.

1 comment:

JIW said...

I'm using a plug in electric space heater to avoid my ondol bill...things heat up nice and quickly.