Sunday, December 25, 2011

Daegumas!

I got up early Saturday morning, pleased to discover that my headache was (mostly) gone. I grabbed my stuff and set off for the train station - and was quite pleasantly surprised to wander outside to discover that we'd had quite a bit of snowfall in the night. In fact, there was a good deal of snow blanketing the peninsula nearly all the way down to Daegu, although Daegu itself was above freezing and free of snow.

Photobucket
The snow on my street

Photobucket
Somewhere just south of Seoul

Photobucket
This is not fog; it was actually a blizzard. Somewhere between Seoul and Daejeon.

I had a lovely weekend with G, YM, and Baby S, and I saw Seth (Charlie's former cat-sitter) and met several new people as well. A couple photographs of the weekend are below. The full set of photographs (probably of interest only to people who know me and my friends) can be seen by CLICKING HERE. Enjoy! :-)
 
Photobucket
YM, G, and Baby S

Photobucket
Me and Baby S, followed by tons of photos of Baby S hamming it up for the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The full set of photos can be seen here :-)

No comments: