Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank the gods, my baby's back! (And by "gods" I mean "Nikon factory")

"Many things make a photographer, but in his case, it was more about need than want. He didn't really see or process things unless he could photograph them. He saw the world through that lens. For most people, something doesn't exist unless they see, hear, smell, or taste it. For him it was almost the opposite - nothing was real unless he captured it on his camera." ~Harlan Coben, Stay Close

My DSLR came back from its rebuild (after an unfortunate encounter with a bottle of water) this past week, and I have definitely been enjoying the return of my friend:

Photobucket
My mom in the camera store, as I tested it out to make sure it worked.

Photobucket
Brin on his couch.

Photobucket
Viktor, who has at least learned to sit on command.

Photobucket
Reddy Cat

Photobucket
Illegal dump site near my house

Photobucket
Sava, strange semi-feral cat

No comments: