Sunday, January 15, 2012

This past week...

Last Sunday afternoon, I started to get sick. I'd been doing what is now my weekly de-molding, and had also discovered an inordinate amount of cat hair lurking under my suitcase (which hadn't been moved since I unpacked it way back when). As such, when I started sneezing, I figured it was just mold + too much cat hair. I took a claritin and expected things to clear up. They didn't. By the time I went to bed, it was a full blown, nasty head cold. And it stuck around all the way through Wednesday making me feel like utter hell. Thankfully it wasn't the flu - as sick days at my work place are frowned upon and unpaid. (All of my coworkers work when they're sick; half the office is coughing and sniffling at any given time.) It took until Thursday for me to feel human again.

But, in the interest of keeping this blog remotely interesting, here are some random photos shot with my cell phone over the past week:


Photobucket
Charlie making me jealous that this is what she gets to do while I go to work.

Photobucket
Everybody sing now.

Photobucket
Between the colors and the cats, these cigarettes really make me want to take up smoking.

Photobucket
Some of the best looking bibimbap in Yeouido. Not the tastiest, but definitely the most photogenic.

Photobucket
I actually took this picture back in July 2010. There's a lot of  'let's promote the DMZ as a nature preserve' propaganda flitting about the south side of the 38th parallel. I post this to compare it with the bottle I bought this week:

Photobucket
No idea when the change was made from the pretty bird to the barbed wire...

No comments: