Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's closer than you think...

I have literally been counting the days for MONTHS now. One of the first things I do when I get to work is click on the calendar on my computer and count how many work days I have left. I started this back in November. Every morning I have a debate with myself: do I count today or not? I mean, if I've only been at work for four minutes, I should really add today into my tally, but I always prefer the lower number. It makes me feel better. This morning I decided I wasn't counting today, and therefore only had eight more work days. The rest of this work week, then next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (as Thursday is the national holiday of Independence Movement Day), and finally, my last day of work on Monday, March 5th. Then, after lunch I learned that in some sort of miraculous occurrence, my company is having a company holiday on March 2nd - giving everyone a four day weekend! After which I still have to come back to work for that one final day... But hey, seven more work days!! And 19 days total left in Korea. 

No comments: