* Get up. Feed Charlie and Mochi. Clean litter box, put out new pee pads, walk Mochi, eat breakfast.
* Go to mom's house. Check email/facebook. Collect Lady (elderly hound) and Grey Kitty (self explanatory), take them to the vet for injections of Depo-Medrol, a corticosteroid to treat their chronic mouth ulcers.
* Stop on the way to rescue suicidal turtle from the middle of the road.
* Drop Brin off at mom's. Check email/facebook. Go to Kroger and bought kitten chow.
* Return to my house. Unload large trunk. Walk Mochi. Eat lunch.
* Drive to Alma to photograph the super awesome retro ATM and the few other photogenic things in Alma.
Alma Exchange Bank 24 Hour ATM
Local theater. (Alma is in Bacon county.)
Old Hotel Alma. People live here.
* (Were this a normal Tuesday, late afternoon would have been spent at the local therapeutic riding center. Their schedule was odd this week, so I went on Monday instead.)
* Eat dinner. Walk Mochi.
* Go to mom's. Check email/facebook. Post blog.