Sunday, September 25, 2011

A wedding and a birthday

On Saturday, one of my coworkers got married. I don't really have to much to say about this event as I've been to Korean weddings before, and after a while they really start to seem much the same. At least this time I actually knew one of the people getting married, and they won't be wondering who the hell that waygook chick in their photos is.

Photobucket

As today (Sunday) was my birthday, a couple of my coworkers decided that I needed to be in a restaurant drinking wine at midnight in order to celebrate my birthday right when it began. Let's just say that the evening was a bit silly.

Photobucket
Officially older!

Sunday was a pretty lazy day. I took a short walk and discovered an interesting wall. Then I went home and took a nap. Like I said, lazy. That's what birthdays are about.

Photobucket

For dinner, my friend S came up from Pyeongtaek, and we went out for sushi. Somehow I neglected to take any pictures of our dinner. It was a bit absurd. We somehow ordered what ended up being a never-ending supply of sushi, and we ate and ate and ate until we were about to burst. Then we had coffee at a Charlie Chaplin themed coffee shop. I wonder if I'd get free coffee if I brought my cat with me? :-)

Photobucket

No comments: